handling machine with
The new millennium...
- Development of the highly flexible bottle unscrambling system
- Development of the high speed filler ROBOMAT up to 200 bpm
- Launch of the new RATILIGHT Puck size RLP05 for bottles of 20 – 500 ml
- Development of the flexible rotary bottle handling system BOTTLEMAT gently for gentle unscrambling of bottles into RATILIGHT Pucks
- Development of the compact rotary bottle inserter RBI
- Development of the high-performance filling machine FLOWFILL with flowmeter system (mass flow or magnetic-inductive measuring system)
- Development of the servo-driven capping machine ROBOCAP with IPC-control for standard closures and dosing- and spray pumps
- Development of the servo-driven filling machine ROBOMAT with IPC-control and integrated automatic cleaning function autoCIP (automatic cleaning in place)
ROBOCAP: First rotary
capping machine with
Milestones in 1990s...
- Development of the first IPC-controlled bottle unscrambler BOTTLEMAT in pucks
- Launch of the RATILIGHT Puck RLP1 for bottles of 50 – 1.000 ml
- Development of the CIP-capable filling machines (Cleaning in Place)
- Development of the rotary capping machine ROBOCAP with servo-driven capping spindles
First Patents in 1970s and 1980s...
- Patent for ROBOMAT - the worldwide first cnc-controlled
- filling machine
- Development of the rotary filling machine „FRUKO“
- Development of the linear filling machine „Multifüll“
- Patent for GARANT - the bottle unscrambling machine
- Development of the rotary capping machine RVM and patent application for RATIGRIP
The Beginnings in 1960s...
- Development of the one-head capping machine „Universal“
- Company foundation with special machines, sorting and feeding machines